WBHRB Latest Recruitment 2020, West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) has published an official recruitment notification (R/SN/65(1)/2020) on Date- 06-03-2020. The notification for the Staff Nures Recruitment 2020. Online application is invited by West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) from eligible Indian Citizen for the 9333 Staff Nures posts. Here you get the complete information about WBHRB Staff Nures Recruitment 2020. Read the complete article for the complete detail about WBHRB staff Nureseapplication procedure, important dates, age limit, application fees, qualification, the total number of vacancies, pay scale, important links, and notification pdf.
Description of Post WBHRB Latest Recruitment:–
Advertisement Number- 01/2020 Dated 07-03-2020
Recruitment Board- West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB)
Name of Posts- Staff Nures
Total number of Vacancies- 9333
|Basic B.Sc Nursing||4318|
|Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing||480|
Vacancies is subject of Change . It may Increase or Decrees.
Group of Posts – Staff Nurse: Grade II
Location of Job- West Bengal
WBHRB Latest Recruitment Dates:-
|Starting Date to Apply Online||13.03.2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online:||23-03-2020 (before 8:00 PM)|
Application Fee: –
|For other||Rs. 210/-|
|SC/ST of West Bengal and persons Pwd,||Nill|
Payment Mode (Online Gateway):- Internet Banking/ Debit/ Credit Card/ UPI/
Age Limit for WBHRB Staff Nures job- As on 01-01-2020
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 39 Years
Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC and other special category will be permissible under the rules/ official notification issued from Govt.
Staff Nures Salary-
Pay Level 9 with higher initial at Rs. 29,800/-, Uniform, Washing and amenity allowances as admissible. Total minimum emoluments-Rs. 34,136/.
- (a) Indian Citizen.
- (b)General Nursing and Midwifery/ Basic B.Sc. (Nursing)/ Post Basic B.Sc. (Nursing) course passed from any Nursing Training School/College of Nursing recognized by both the Indian Nursing Council and Respective State Nursing Council.
- (c)Registration as Female/Male Nurse Midwifery from West Bengal Nursing Council.
- (d)Knowledge of Bengali/Nepali-Spoken and written.
How to Apply WBHRB Latest Recruitment –
- Eligible and Interested candidates should apply Online from the official website of West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB).
- Candidates should advise reading carefully the official notification before applying online for the posts of Driver in West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB).
- Only Online method can submit the application for the Post in West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB).
- Other modes of submitting the application will not be accepted by the West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB).
- Keep the printout of online filled application form safe for the upcoming selection process of WBHRB Recruitment 2020.
- Candidates must fulfill the essential qualification by the closing date.
- All information regarding recruitment (how to apply, how to make payment, date of examination/ interview etc.) to the post, will be available time to time in the Board Website
- Interested and eligible candidates must read the full official notification (which are given below link in pdf file) before applying online on WBHRB Latest Recruitment.
Important Links WBHRB Latest Recruitment –
Apply Online- Update soon
Official Website- Click Here
Official Notification- Click Here
wbhrb recruitment 2020,wbhrb 2020,wbhrb recruitment,wbhrb vacancy 2020,wbhrb recruit 2020,west bengal health recruitment board,wbhrb jobs, WBhrb latest recruitment, WBHRB job vacancy, WBHRB apply online WBHRB staff nurse Recruitment, WBHRB driver recruitment, Wbhrb jobs, WBHRB Staff Nures job, BHRB Staff Nures vacancy
What is WBHRB–
The Department of Health & Family Welfare is committed to providing proper delivery of health care services on a 24 X 7 basis to all citizens of the state through the different institutions and establishments under its control. With a view to see that health care delivery system at the desired level shall run effectively and smoothly with the required number of Medical/ Paramedical & other Staff belonging to various categories at different level, Department of Health & Family Welfare Government of West Bengal has constituted “West Bengal Health Recruitment Board”.
Work of WBHRB–
The West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) is responsible for selecting and recommending candidates for direct recruitment to posts permanent or temporary for which the appointing authority is the Government in the Department of Health & Family Welfare and authority subordinate to the Governor.