UPPSC Recruitment 2020, Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has published an official recruitment notification A-4/E-1/2019 on Date-13/12 /2019. The notification is for the Recruitment of Block Education Officer. Here You get complete information UPPSC about Recruitment. For complete information about the UPPSC recruitment 2020, read the full article. Here you can get important links, and notification PDF of UPPSC vacancy details.
Description of Post:-
Advertisement Number- A-4/E-1/2019 Dated 13/12/2019
Recruitment Board- Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)
Name of Post- Block Education Officer
Total Vacancies- 309
|Block Education officer||309|
Vacancies are subject of Change, and It may Increase or Decrease.
Group of Posts – Group ‘C’ Gazetted,
Location of Job- Uttara Pradesh
|Starting Date to Apply Online and Fee Payment||13-12-2019|
|Last Date to Apply Online||10-01-2020|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Applications:||13-01-2020|
Application Fee: –
|For UR/OBC/EWS||Rs. 125/-|
|For Handicapped||Rs. 25/-(Online processing fee only)|
Payment Mode – Online
Age Limit- (as on 01-07-2019)
Between 21 to 40 Years
Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC will be permissible under govt. Rule.
Pay Scale ` 9,300/- – 34,800/-, Grade Pay – 4,800/-
- Bachelors degree in Education from a University established by law in India or qualification recognised by the Government or L.T. Diploma of the Government Training College.
- For more details refer the notification.
Process of Online–
Eligible candidates apply online from the official website. Candidates should be advised to read the notification carefully before applying online for the posts. Only online method can submit application for the BEO Posts. The Recruitment Board will not accept other methods of submission of applications. Keep the printout of online filled application form safe for the upcoming selection process UPPSC BEO Recruitment 2020.
- On clicking “Apply”, Candidate Registration will be displayed. Basic Registration form will be displayed on clicking the ‘Candidate Registration’ respective to Examination.
- After filling the Basic Registration form, the candidates must check all the information’s filled by them. If any correction/modification is required, click on “Edit” button and ensure the required corrections/modifications.
- After being fully satisfied with all the information’s filled, click on ‘Submit Application’. Consequently, the registration of first stage shall be over. Thereafter “Print Registration Slip” shall be displayed and Print of Registration Slip must be taken by clicking on Print Registration Slip.
- Second Stage: After the completion of the procedure of first stage, ‘Fee to be deposited [in INR]’ shall be displayed with caption “Click here to proceed for payment”. After clicking the above caption of “Click here to proceed for payment”, home page of State Bank MOPS (Multi Option Payment System) shall be displayed comprising of 03 modes of payment viz. (i) NET BANKING (ii) CARD PAYMENTS and (iii) OTHER PAYMENT MODES. After depositing the required fee by any one of the above-prescribed modes, “Payment Acknowledgement Receipt (PAR)” shall be displayed along with detail of fee deposition, the print of which must be taken by clicking on “Print Payment Receipt.”
- Third Stage: On completion of the procedure of second stage, click on “Proceed for final submission of application form as a result of which ‘format’ shall be displayed. The candidates are required to enter all the required informations in the format. The photo and signature, duly scanned shall be uploaded also. The candidate should scan his/her photograph and signature in the prescribed size (the size will be mentioned at the specified space in the On-line application). This should
Apply Online- Click Here
Official Website- Click Here
Official Notification- Click Here
Read More: – Latest Govt job in All over India.
If you have any doubts, regarding the recruitment, to clarify, you can ask us through the comment form below.
uppsc recruitment 2020,uppsc latest news,uppsc vacancy 2020,uppsc direct recruitment, latest govt. job, UPPSC BEO Recruitment, UPPSC BEO vacancy, UPPSC Block Education Officer Recruitment 2020