Telangana High Court Recruitment 2020, Telangana H.C has published an official recruitment notification (10/2020) on Date- 13.3.2020. The notification for the District judge post. An online application is invited by Telangana High Court from eligible Indian Citizen for the posts Stenographer Gr-II. Here you get the complete information about Telangana High Court Recruitment 2020. Read the complete Article for the complete detail about Telangana High Court Recruitment 2020 application procedure, important dates, age limit, application fees, qualification, the total number of vacancies, pay scale, important links, and notification pdf. If you have any doubt/problems regarding Telangana High Court Recruitment online application form procedure you can ask us via comment form given below comment box.
Telangana High Court Recruitment 2020 Post Detail –
Advertisement Number- 10/2020 Dated 13-03-2020
Recruitment Board- Telangana H.C
Name of Posts- District judge
Total number of Vacancies- 87
Vacancies are subject of Change. It may Increase or Decrees.
Group of Posts – C
Location of Job- Telangana
|Staring Date to Apply Online||13.03.2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||13.4.2020|
|Download of Hall Tickets||23.04.2020|
|Date and Time for conducting Screening Test||03.05.2020|
Application Fee: –
|For OC/ OBC||Rs. 1000/-|
|For SC/ ST||Rs. 500/-|
Payment Mode (Online Gateway):- Internet Banking/ Debit/ Credit Card/ UPI/
Age Limit- As on 01 July 2020
Between 26 to 36 Years
Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC and other special categories will be permissible under the rules/ official notification issued from Govt.
Rs. 27700 – 44700-
Candidate should possess Degree (Law).
Telangana High Court Recruitment 2020 Apply Online–
- Part A (Registration Form)
- 1. Fill your basic details to create profile.
- 2. Submit basic details to get the Application Link, User ID and Password to your Registered Email ID.
- 3. Once the registration is done, profile details cannot be changed.
- Part B (Application Form)
- 1.Usethe Application Link, User IDand Password sent to your Registered Email ID to Login.
- 2.Once you successfully login, fill your details to complete the Application.
- 3.Preview the filled-in Application4.Preview and submit the application to proceed to payment ofthe Exam Fee.
Application for Exam completes only when you complete Part A and Part B
- Keep below mentioned documents ready before applying for both Direct Recruitmentand Recruitment by Transfer.
- 1.Passport size Photograph (Size of the Photograph should not exceed 80 Kb).
- 2.Scanned copy of your Signature (Size of the Signature image should not exceed 80 Kb).
Interested and eligible candidates must read the full official notification (which is given below link in pdf file) before applying online. Please refer advertisement and ensure your eligibility for the post you are going to apply.
Telangana High Court Recruitment 2020 Links
Apply Online – Click here
Official Website – Click Here
Official Notification – Click Here