South Indian Bank Recruitment 2020, South Indian Bank published official notification for the Probationary Officer/Probationary Clerk Post. Online applications are invited by South Indian Bank from eligible Indian Citizen for the 15 Post of Probationary officers. Eligible and Interested candidates should apply Online from the official website of South Indian Bank. Candidates should advise reading carefully official notification before applying online for the posts in South Indian Bank.
Description of Post South Indian Bank Recruitment:-
Advertisement Number- Dated 12-02-2020
Recruitment Board- South Indian Bank
Name of Posts- Probationary Office
Total number of Vacancies-
Vacancies is subject of Change . It may Increase or Decrees.
Group of Posts – C
Location of Job- All Over India
|Starting Date to Apply Online||12-02-2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||23-02-2020|
|Date of Online Test||Update soon|
Application Fee: –
|For General Category:||Rs. 800/-|
|For SC/ST Category||Rs. 200/-|
Payment Mode (Online Gateway):- Internet Banking/ Debit/ Credit Card/ UPI/
Age Limit- As on 30-12-2019
- Not more than 28 years.
- Upper age limit will be relaxed by five years in the case of SC/ST candidates
IBA approved pay scale of Rs. 31705 – 1145/1 – 32850 – 1310/10 – 45950. plus DA, HRA, Special allowance & other allowances.
- Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ACA).
Process of Online–
Eligible applicants are requested to apply ONLINE through Bank’s website www.southindianbank.com. No other means/modes of applications will be accepted. Before the registration, applicants are requested to ensure that there is a valid email id in his/her name. Keep the printout of online filled application form safe for the upcoming selection process in South Indian Bank .
How to apply South Indian Bank Recruitment–
- Ensure that the applicant fulfills all the eligibility criteria.
- The applicants are requested to ensure that the information provided in the Online-Application Form is correct before submitting the application form.
- There will not be any provision to modify the submitted online application. Applicants are requested to take utmost care while filling up the online application.
- Applicants making multiple registrations will be disqualified. (i.e multiple registrations for the same role will be disqualified).
- Applicants will have to enter their basic details and upload the photograph and signature as per the specifications given below. Copies of the photograph may be retained for use at the time of Recruitment Process.
Important Links South Indian Bank Recruitment-
Apply Online- Click Here
Official Website- Click Here
Official Notification- Probationary Officer
south indian bank jobs,south indian bank recruitment,south indian bank po,south indian bank recruitment 2020,south indian bank po vacancy,south indian bank clerk recruitment , south indian bank appl online link, bank job notification