LIC AAO 590 RECRUITMENT 2019, Life insurance Corporation of India release notification for the post of ASSISTANT ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICERS (AAO) GENERALIST/ IT/ CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT/ ACTUARIAL / RAJBHASHA). The total number is vacancies is 590. Candidates should apply online mode only. candidates should advise that read official notification before applying online for the post of LIC AAO 590 recruitment 2019.
Number Of Posts –
|NAME OF POST||NUMBER OF POST|
|AAO ( GENERALIST )||350|
|AAO ( IT )||150|
|AAO ( CA )||50|
|AAO ( ACTUARIAL )||30|
|AAO ( RAJBHASHA )||10|
Educational Qualification –
- For AAO (Generalist) – Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized Indian University/institution
- For AAO (IT) – Graduation degree in Engineering in Computer Science, IT or Electronics, or an MCA, or an MSC(Computer Science) from a recognized Indian University/Institution.
- For AAO (Chartered Accountant) – Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized Indian University/Institution and Applicant should have passed Final Examination of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India and completion of Articles as presented by Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. The Applicant should be
Associatemember of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. Candidates should provide their membership number and the same will be verified with Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
- For AAO (Actuarial) – Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from any recognized Indian University/Institution and Candidates should provide their membership number and the same will be verified with Institute of Actuaries of India / Institute and Faculty of Actuaries, UK.
- For AAO (Rajbhasha) – Post Graduate Master’s Degree in Hindi/Hindi translation with English as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s Degree level OR PostGraduate Master’s Degree in English with Hindi as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s degree level OR Post-Graduate Master’s Degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at Bachelor’s degree level.
LATEST JOB – RRB Railway Recruitment-2019, 35277 Vacancy
Age Limit –
Minimum age should be 21 year completed on date 1 march 2019. maximum age should not be more than 30 years. For age relaxation read official notification.
Pay Scale –
Basic pay of 32795/- per month in the scale of 32795 – 1010 (14) – 55335 – 1745(4) 62315 and other admissible allowance as per rule.
Application Fees –
- For candidates of SC/ST/ PwBD – intimation Charges of Rs. 100/-
- For candidates of all
other category– Application Fee-cum-intimation Charges of Rs. 600/-
How To Apply –
Eligible and Interested candidates should apply online from the official website www.licindia
Important Dates –
Start date for Online Registration – 02.03.2019
Last date for Online Registration – 22.03.2019
Important Links –
Apply online – Available Here
Official Notification – Read Here
Official Website – Click Here