Indian Army Recruitment Rally, Indian Army published official notification for the posts of Soldier (GD) Soldier (technical) etc. Indian Army Recruitment Rally held on LANSDOWNE-RALLY-NOTIFICATION-J 14 MAY TO 27 MAY 2020. RALLY Eligible candidates from Uttrakhasi, Chamoli, Rudraprayag, Tehri, Pauri Garwal, Dehradun and Haridwar. Eligible and Interested candidates should apply Online from the official website of Indian Army. Candidates should advise reading carefully the official notification before applying online for the posts in Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2020.
Indian Army Recruitment Rally LANSDOWNE-RALLY-NOTIFICATION-JUN-2020
|Sl. no.||Name of Posts||Vacancies|
|1||Soldier General Duty||Update soon|
|2||Soldier General Duty (IDG)||Update soon|
|3||Soldier Technical||Update soon|
|4||Soldier Nursing Assistant||Update soon|
|5||Soldier Clerk||Update soon|
|6||Soldier Tradesmen||Update soon|
Indian Army RallyImportant Dates:-
|Starting Date to Apply Online||18 March 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||01 May 2020|
|Admit Card Starting Download||02 – 03 May 2020|
|Army Recruitment Rally Held Date||14 MAY TO 27 MAY 2020|
Application Fee: –
No Application Fee
|Name of Posts||Age||Born Between|
|Soldier General Duty||17 ½ To 21 Years||01-10-1999 to 01-04-2003|
|Soldier General Duty (IDG)||17 ½ To 21 Years||01-10-1999 to 01-04-2003|
|Soldier Technical||17 ½ – to 23 Years||01-10-1997 to 01-04-2003|
|Soldier Nursing Assistant||17 ½ – to 23 Years||01-10-1997 to 01-04-2003|
|Soldier Clerk||17 ½ – to 23 Years||01-10-1997 to 01-04-2003|
|Soldier Tradsmen||17 ½ – to 23 Years||01-10-1997 to 1-04-2003|
|Name of Posts||Qualification|
|Soldier (DG)||Matric pass with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject.|
|Soldier General Duty (IDG)||Matric pass with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject.|
|Soldier Tecnical||Intermediate Exam pass with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with Minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject.|
|Soldier Nursing Assistant||Intermediate pass with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with Minimum 50% marks in aggregate and minimum 40% in each subject|
|Soldier Clerk||Intermediate Pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce, Science with 60% marks in aggregate and minimum 50% in each subject securing 50%.|
|Soldier Tradesman||Class 10th or 8 the Simple Pass.|
(ii) No stipulation in aggregate percentage but should have scored minimum of 33% in each subject.
|Name of Posts||Height |
|Weight (Kg)||Chest (CM)|
|Soldier General Duty||163||48||77( + 5 CM expansion)|
|Soldier General Duty (IDG)||157||48||77(+5 CM expansion)|
|Soldier Tecnical||163||48||77(+5 CM expansion)|
|Soldier Nursing Assistant||163||48||77(+5 CM expansion)|
|Soldier Clerk||162||48||77(+5 CM expansion)|
|Soldier Tradsmen||162||48||77(+5 CM expansion)|
1- Run 1.6 Km
|Group-1 Under 5 Min 30 Sec||60|
|Group- 2 5 Min 31 Sec to 5 Min 45 Sec||48|
2- Beam (Pull Ups)
- 3- Feet Ditch- 9 Feet Ditch Need To Qualify
- 4- Zig–Zag Balance- Need To Qualify
- (a) As per laid down medical standards at the Rally Site.
- (b) Unfit candidates will be referred to MH / CH/ BH for specialist review. Candidates referred for specialist review should present themselves to the nominated MH / CH / BH on 5th day from date of generation of medical review baring Sunday / closed Holidays and report back to ARO for issue of Admit Card for CEE, in case declared FIT.
Written Test –
- (a) Will be conducted for medically fit candidates at nominated venue. Location, Date and time of written test will be intimated at rally site and through Admit Cards.
- (b) Admit card for the CEE for the Rally Fit candidates will be issued at Rally Site itself.
- (c) Admit card for the CEE for the Review Fit cases will be issued after getting medically fit by concerned specialist/specialists at MH.
Important Documents for Indian Army Recruitment Rally
Candidates are required to bring following documents / certificates in original with two attested photocopies with them to the rally site.
- Admit Card.
- Photograph. Twenty copies of unattested Passport size colour photographs.
- Education Certificates.
- Domicile Certificate.
- Caste Certificate.
- Religion Certificate. (if religion as “SIKH / HINDU / MUSLIM / CHRISTIAN”).
- School Character Certificate.
- Character Certificate.
- Unmarried Certificate-
- Relationship Certificate. SOS/ SOEX/ SOW/ SOWW Candidates are required.
- NCC Certificate. NCC A / B / C certificates and Republic Day Parade certificate.
- Affidavit. Duly signed by candidate on Rs 10/- Non-judicial Stamp Paper
- Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & AADHAR Card. Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & Aadhar Card are mandatory documents.
How To apply in Indian Army Recruitment Rally –
- Eligible candidates should apply online from the official Website of the Indian Army. Than click To JCR / OR Duty. Make your enrolment profile.
- If you have already created your enrolment profile. Click to Apply JCR/OR Login/Apply.
- Enter your Username (Registered email is your username). and enter your Password & captcha.
- Click to login.
- Now select Army Railly name and submit your application.
Important Instruction –
Candidates should advise reading official notification of Indian Army before applying online for the posts. Only Online method can submit the application for the Post in Indian Army. Other modes of submitting the application will not be accepted by the Indian Army. Keep the printout of online filled application form safe for the upcoming selection process of the Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2020.
Important Links for Indian Army Recruitment Rally
Apply Online- Click Here
Official Website- Click Here
official Notification Link- Click Here
Read More: More than 5000 12th pass govt job
Indian Army Recruitment Rally, joinindianarmy.nic.in, Indian army recruitment notification, Indian army admit card, Indian army rally date, join Indian army , indian army Bharti admit card, indian army lansdown bharti