CTET Exam July 2020, Central Board of Secondary Education published the notification for 14th edition of Teacher Eligibility Test on 05-07-2019 (Sunday). Exam Will be held on December in 20 Languages in more than 90 cities all over the country. Eligible candidates should apply online for exam 2020 from the official website of Central Teacher Eligibility Test. Candidates should Advise reading carefully the official notification before applying online for the Central Teacher Eligibility Test Exam.
Central Teacher Eligibility Test form, Cental Teacher Eligibility Test syllabus, CTET Exam December , CTET Exam July, CTET Exam Last Date
Important Date –
|Starting Date to Apply Online||24-01-2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||24-02-2020|
|Last date for submission of fee||27-02-2020|
|Date for Screening/ Written Test:||05 July 2020|
CTET Exam Exam Fee –
|Sr.No||Category||For 1st or 2nd Paper||Both Paper|
Mode of Payment:
- Remittance through E-Challan by depositing the prescribed fee Account with Syndicate Bank or Canara Bank.
- – Payment by Syndicate Bank e-Challan
- – Payment by Canara Bank e-Challan •By Online-mode (Payment by Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking)
Educational Qualification –
1- Candidate Must have Bachelor Degree with 50% marks from recognized University/Board. And
2- Candidate must have B.Ed (Bachelor of Education) Degree.
|Teacher (for Classes I-V)||Senior Secondary with 50% marks & D.El.Ed/ B.El.Ed/Graduation with B.Ed|
|Teacher (for Classes VI-VIII)||Senior Secondary with B.A/ B.Sc.Ed or B.A.Ed/ B.Sc.Ed/ B.A.Ed/ Graduation with D.El.Ed/ B.Ed|
Process for Apply online-
- Method of Submission of Online Application Form: –
- STEP1: Log on to CTET official website www.ctet.nic.in. which is given below link
- STEP2: Go to the link “Apply Online” and open the same.
- STEP3: Fill in the Online Application Form and note down Registration No./Application No. STEP4: Upload Scanned Images of latest Photograph and Signature
- STEP5: Pay Examination Fee by e-challan or debit/credit card and net banking
- STEP6: Print Confirmation page for record and future reference.
The detailed Information Bulletin containing details of examination, syllabus, languages, eligibility criteria, examination fee, examination cities and important dates is available on CTET official website. Candidate must read official notification before apply, and ensure your eligibility for Exam. official notification PDF is below.
Official Website- CLICK HERE
Apply Online- CLICK HERE
official notification – Click Here
Short Notice– Click Here
Read More: Latest Govt Job official notification
Central Teacher Eligibility Test exam, ctet Exam news,