CSIR UGC NET Exam 2020, Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR) published notification for the Joint CSIR-UGC National Eligibility Test (NET). The Notification for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and for Lectureship (LS). CSIR NET Exam held on 21.06.2020. Eligible candidates should apply online for CSIR NET exam June 2020 from the official website of UGC-CSIR. Candidates should Advise reading carefully official notification before applying online for the NET Exam.
CSIR UGC NET Exam 2020 Important Dates
|Date of Start for Online Submission:||16.03.2020|
|Date of Close of Online Submission||15.04.2020|
|Correction in Particulars of Application Form on website only||18 to 24.04.2020|
|Downloading of Admit Cards from NTA website||15.5.2020|
|Exam Dates||21 June 2020|
CSIR UGC NET Exam 2020 Exam Fee –
(National Eligibility Test) – 2019 shell be paid through online net banking/Credit/Debit/
CSIR UGC NET Exam 2020 Educational Qualification-
Candidates should have possess M.Sc. or equivalent degree/ Integrated BS-MS/ BS-4 years/ BE/ B. Tech/B. Pharma/ MBBS with at least 55% marks for General (UR)/ General-EWS and OBC candidates and 50% for SC/ ST, Persons with Disability (PwD) candidates.
Age Limit- As on 01 January 2020
Upper Age Limit: Maximum 28 years For JRF
Relaxation: upper age limit is relaxable up to 5 years for SC/ST/PwD/female applicants and 03 years for OBC applicants.
No upper age limit for Lectureship (NET).
Type of Exam- CBT (computer Based Test)
Process of Apply Online-
- Candidates can apply for Joint CSIR-UGC NET June 2020 through “Online” mode.
- Submission of Online Application Form may be done by accessing NTA website csirnet.nta.nic.in.
- Application Form in any other mode will not be accepted.
- Only one application is to be submitted by a candidate.
- Candidates must follow the instructions strictly as given in the Information Bulletin and on NTA website.
- Candidates not complying with the instructions shall be summarily disqualified.
- Candidates must ensure that E-mail Address and Mobile Number provided in the Online Application Form are their own as all information/ communication will be sent by NTA through e-mail on the registered e-mail address or SMS on registered Mobile Number only.
CSIR UGC NET Exam 2020 Important Link-
CSIR UGC NET Exam Syllabus – Click Here
CSIR UGC NET Exam, how to apply CSIR UGC NET Exam, CSIR UGC NET Exam june 2020,