All India Bar counsil Published official notification for the All India Bar Examination (AIBE-XIV)2019. Here you get the complete information about AIBE-XIV EXAM 2019. Read complete article for the complete detail about AIBE-XIV EXAM 2019 application procedure, important dates, age limit, application fees, qualification, syllabubs important links and notification pdf. If you have any doubt/problems regarding AIBE-XIV EXAM 2019 online application form procedure you can ask us via comment form given below comment box.
Name of Exam–
All India Bar Examination (AIBE- XIV)
|Online registration begins from||10 June 2019|
|Bank payment through challan||11 June 2019|
|Online registration close||1st September, 2019|
|Last date for payment||3rd September, 2019*|
|Last date for completion of form||06 Sep. 2019|
|Online release of admit cards||13 sep. 2019|
|Date of examination||15 September, 2019*|
Application fee- Online/Offline
Candidates are advised to keep the following ready while filling the application form of AIBE XIV 2019
- Email Id & mobile number
- Scanned copy of a passport size photograph & signature
- Enrollment Certificate
Instructions to Register for AIBE
• Register yourself for the AIBE on the given below link.
• Upload all the required documents i.e. Photograph, Signature & Enrollment Certificate.
• This exam is applicable only for enrolled advocates. Enrolment number/certificate issued by any state bar council is mandatory for application to this examination.
• All the documents should be self attested.
• Any document uploaded without attestation will be rejected/disqualified.
• In case you have entered any wrong information or uploaded a wrong document, Kindly get it rectified by mailing us the correction along with your registration number on firstname.lastname@example.org, before the release of admit card.
• Any rectification requests received after the release of admit card will be sent to the council for approval, any inconvenience caused due to the same will be the responsibility of the candidate.
• Make sure your documents; photograph and signature are correctly uploaded.
• Candidates DO NOT have to send any document by post.
• Make sure you keep a print out of your application form for your reference.
• Make sure you enter your correct email id and contact number as these will be used for all communication from our end.
Official website- Click Here
Syllabus- AIBE-XIV- Click Here
career options after llb,how to prepare for aibe,how to pass aibe,aibe exam 2019 date,aibe exam 2019 online registration, All india bar examination 2019, AIBE-14 2019, online link of aibe exam